Kidney stones are hard crystals that form in the urine. Pain from kidney stones may be almost intolerable and occur in waves What’s even worse is the food you eat can also provoke this problem. the following foods are foods that can increase the risk of kidney stones that you should know
foods high in sodium
Sodium is part of the salt. sodium in the foods you eat May encourage the formation of kidney stones by increasing the amount of calcium in your urine. Sodium can be found in canned food, fast food, and packaged foods. or found in meat So it’s important to consult with your healthcare practitioner about the amount of sodium you should include in your diet. Reducing your sodium intake can help protect your heart. Here are some tips to help you achieve a low-sodium diet. ufabet https://ufabet999.com/
- Always know your sodium intake. Always check if you are eating at home.
- when you eat out Try to avoid foods that contain too much sodium. You can inquire with the restaurant.
- Stop eating canned soups, canned meat, canned vegetables, fast food and prepackaged meals. Should choose fresh food.
- when you buy food at the supermarket check the label You should avoid foods that contain Sodium bicarbonate, baking soda, baking powder, disodium phosphate, monosodium glutamate, sodium alginate, sodium nitrate or nitrite as these contain hidden sodium.
Foods that increase oxalate intake
Oxalates can prevent your body from absorbing calcium, so your urinary calcium levels increase. and lead to kidney stones Foods rich in oxalates include:
- Nuts such as walnuts
- soybean products
- Strong black tea if you like tea. You can also choose herbal teas such as lemon tea, chamomile tea, mint tea.
- Kidney stones